001. Prénatal / Year. 2022 / Role. UX/UI Design lead
Everything for you & your baby
At Prénatal you will find everything you'll ever need for you & your baby. With maximum customer satisfaction as the most important goal, Prénatal makes (upcoming) parenting and shopping easier, more fun & more comfortable.
During 6 months I was part of the eCommerce team, as Lead UX/UI designer. Together we were responsible for several major deliverables, such as:
- Product Detail Page: complete redesign of the buy box and page template.
- Checkout flow: usability & conversion rate optimisations.
- Product page filters: usability improvements.
- Gift card: Usability improvements on the card activation flow.
- Inventory overview: UX/UI design of the new modal window, showing a product inventory overview of all stores.
Product Detail Page
We did some major improvements on the buybox. We redesigned it completly, in order to offer better and more uncluttered overview to the customer. We left everthing out that formed a distraction, in greater or lesser extent.
I also came up with a solution to combine several functionalities into one single slide out panel. Things like size charts, availabilty notifications and stock quantity all took up their own space in the buy box. Now they don't anymore.
Please stay tuned, artworking is coming soon.